Friday, May 25, 2012

Farm burger


What I think of Farm burger well it feels like if you're on a farm but you're at home. Every body treats you so nice like if you are part of their family. About the boiled peanuts they are delicious and juicy. When you are eating them be sure to eat them on top of the little plate they give you. Beacause when you eat them they have alot of juice in the shell and it might squirt by accident on your shirt or pants and will get it dirty. So in the picture the white cup holds the boiled peanuts. Also I like their little kid cheese burger but be sure to tell them American cheese because yesterday they didn't hear me quite well and they gave me a blue cheese burger. But if by accident theygive you blue cheese tell them you ordered American cheese and they will fix it. My opinion of the blue cheese burger is that it doesn't taste to good. In the picture I am eating the little
cheese burger. Another thing if you order  the little cheese burger if you don't want the juice box that comes with it you can trade it for a Jarritos. The drink is Mexican. The drink comes in two flavors mandarin and lime. They both taste good but my preference is lime. One thing about the drinks is usually when I order I order a brown cow (root beer float). There also is a black cow (coke float). They also have a new milk shake called blue berry milk shake and yum.This place is usually where my dad and me go alot to eat after I have school.

Farm Burger on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. Cristina, it sounds so yummy lets make plans to go. Thank you for sharing your culinary experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow crisi i think i should go there... if they have vegetarian selections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete